The words aren’t dirty, but your mind may be! The object of the game is to use as many of the 23 dice as possible in the three minutes given to form logically correct sentences. All sentences must intersect at one or more points. Any number of consenting adults may play, in teams or as individuals. Plan to play this adult party game with someone you love (or would like to). The following are suggested before starting the game:
- Soft lighting: but not so soft that you can’t read the dice
- Music: whatever you turn on, or turns you on
- Drinks: BYO (or take from your host’s fridge)
- Attire: optional (on or off)
- Location: your place or mine
Players who take this game to a party will score laughs. It is suggested that this game not be sold to persons under 18 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.