No Nonsense Return Policy
60 days no nonsense return policy.
If you return your goods within 60 days, with proof of purchase and the goods have not been assembled and are unopened in their original packaging; we'll give you a full refund via a store credit less any postage and handling costs.
No questions or reasons why required. We believe providing you, our customers, 100% satisfaction.
If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a full refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot accept returns of craft and activity kits that have been cut, used or opened in anyway.
- Gift cards, Coupons or Store credit.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Exchanges and refunds can be given where goods are faulty (other than any fault that was clearly communicated to you, or which ought to have been revealed by an examination of the product, at the time of purchase), wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or don’t do what they are supposed to do.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
- This policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights under the Trade Practices Act.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Unit 11, 8 Gladstone Rd, Castle Hill, New South Wales, AU, 2154.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item nor do we have any liability for goods that go missing or get damaged during transit.
- Daves Deals reserves the right to pass on handling costs of up to $10 per item for every return.